Set out below are the terms and conditions on which Beauty Advance Skin and Laser Clinic provides its services to its clients. Please ensure you read and have fully understood them before booking any treatments.
1. All clients should arrive for their appointment at least 5-10 minutes before your appointment is due in case there are any necessary paperwork needing to be completed.
2. Late arrivals may result in a reduced treatment time or a forfeit of the appointment, but as a clinic we will try our best to accommodate you.
3. Any clients who require treatment and brings a child with them under the age of 16 years old, must be accompanied by another adult. As we are not insured to look after children.
4. We cannot treat anyone with Laser or IPL under the age of 16 Years Old without a guardians consent, they must also be available to sign the permission slip at each appointment.
1. We require all clients to give 48 hours notice. Failure to do so may result in either your deposit being taken from your account or you may lose one of your treatments if you are on a course, please feel free to enquire.
2. We endeavour to ensure your appointment runs on time, however should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance and your deposit will be safe.
1. We reserve the right to amend prices at any time on our website, and also to withdraw any promotions.
2. When you are within a promotion, we do not add any further discount, as deductions have already been made.
3. Any client on a course of treatment are required to pay for it within two instalments, first being on the first day of buying, and the second must be paid before the second treatment commences.
1. All appointment bookings require a REDEEMABLE £50 – £100 deposit depending on the treatment or Practitioner you are booking with.
2.We also expect this to be paid before any treatments are booked with Our Receptionist, otherwise we cannot guarantee this booking.
3. For any online deposit’s a £1 – £1.50 charge will be taken to secure the appointment, and at this point your card details will be kept on our online payment system, so that if any cancellations are made within 24 hours of the booking, or if you do not attend, a charge maybe taken of between £50 – £100 or the full treatment price (Depending on which treatment) for the Practitioner’s time.
4. Online deposits will deducted from the total amount of any treatments received that day, so you will be expected to pay a £50 deposit through reception before leaving so we can then book you in for further treatment.
5. You can use your deposit to purchase a course of treatment, but once that block of sessions have been used, you will either need to purchase a new course in advanced or put a £50 deposit on account so you can be booked in for further treatment/ reviews.
6. All deposits are refundable if you decide to not go ahead with treatment, otherwise it is kept on your account until you have received your final review and then it is refundable to you.
7. Failure to inform the clinic of any cancellation (see Cancellations section) or if you don’t show up will result in this deposit being taken from your account.
1. Please note that we do not offer refunds or exchanges on any treatments received or used. However, if you change your mind about a purchased treatment, due to payment being added to account before treatment takes place, we can exchange this for another treatment or product.
2. We also don’t offer refunds of any products bought in clinic, this is due to Practitioner’s advice (with your agreement) these products as part of your consultation, and this could then affect your final results. Your Practitioner will be happy to discuss this with you in your consultation.
3. If for any medical reason you are advised not to continue with your course of treatment or products, please obtain a medical record from your doctor, and unredeemed sessions or unused products will be refunded.
1. While we will try to make every effort to ensure you are booked in with the Practitioner you commenced your treatment with or a preferred Practitioner, we cannot always guarantee this. All of our Practitioner are highly trained to undertake treatments, so this should not affect your results.
1. Please be advised that make-up, deodorant, perfume and only oil based products must be removed prior to any treatments. Practitioners will clean the area, however we can not be held responsible for not removing all the above products as some may lay dormant in the pores and can have an adverse reaction.
2. We ask that all clients using the Soprano Ice Laser Hair Removal Treatment, pre-shave (as advised in consultation) the area before treatment commences, to ensure the appointment runs smoothly & on schedule, otherwise you maybe charged a small amount for this service.
3. For Health and Safety reasons, we can not treat any client who has been in the sun in the last week.
1. Please notify us before booking your treatments of any special conditions you may have such as high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes and if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
1. Beauty Advance will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise from any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with its provision of any goods and/ or service to the client. It’s the clients responsibility to ensure the he/she provide us with all relevant medical history prior to each treatment. We will not be laible for any damages that occur as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details. The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Beauty Advance Skin and Laser Clinic regarding the care of a treated area.
We try to provide offers all through the year, but please contact us regarding holiday shutdowns dates, as these dates may vary. We close at Easter and Christmas, for up to 1 week or 2. If any members of staff are away on annual leave then there will be another staff member provided for you, so that your results don’t get affected. We also reserve the right to amend the above terms and conditions at anytime.
As part of its statutory obligation to foster its business relationships with customers, suppliers and others, the company through its directors has established and contributes a share of its profits to a fund. The company’s customers, suppliers and others are welcome to write to the Trustees delegated managers or administrators to seek a discretionary award. The fund is wholly independent of the company and the unfettered exercise of discretion in respect of the award or non-award of monies is a matter wholly for the trustees of that fund. If you wish to contact the trustees, just let us know and we can direct you.
At your service
If you are new to our treatments and are unsure of what you need then Daniela and her team are here to help and advise. We offer a free consultation to all new clients so we can help you decide what kind of treatments will suit you. For more information call 029 2052 9552.