Technology has changed and improved over time, making Laser Tattoo Removal the top treatment for ensuring clients get results. Our Q-Switch Nd:Yag and also our KTP Lasers for all ink colors, are the most frequently used laser, with the easier colours to remove being either black or red, where as other colors are slightly more difficult to remove/ fade.
The process is not quick, and although there has been a rise in clients who are desperate to have a Tattoo Removal they have only just had completed, we have to wait at least 3 months after completion, to allow the Tattoo to fully heal, before we can proceed with treatment. You will start to see a difference after 3 treatments, but on average you may require 6 – 12 sessions.
Did you know…. Semi-Permanent Make-Up is actually a form of Tattooing, so we offer the same service to any client who is looking to removal any unwanted Semi-Permanent Make-up.
To ensure you get the best results from your treatment, there are a few points you need to remember while completing treatment;
- Avoid the sun for 1 week prior to treatment
- Shave the area prior to treatment
- Drink plenty of water, and avoid alcohol as it can cause dehydration
- Inform us if there has been any medical changes.
- Wear something loose, that will not cause friction in the area to be treated, while having treatment.
- Wear the provided safety goggles to protect your eyes
- Use a cool compress after treatment
- Do clean the area daily with water, but please keep dry at least 24 hours after treatment.
- Stay active to increase blood flow, but no exercising 24 – 48 hours after treatment.
- Protect your skin from the sun with an SPF50 Sun Cream – Ask your Practitioner for advice on recommended products.
- Fake tan before treatment
- Don’t use sun beds before treatment
- Pick, knock or itch the treated area – This can cause a secondary infection, and may lead to scarring.
- Burst any blisters than may arise, these are normal and a positive sign that your skin is trying to heal. Treat them with care by keeping as dry as possible.
- Do not expose the treated tattoo to heat, such as hot baths & Showers.
- Do not go to the gym or swimming for at least 24 – 48 hours
You will be provided with full pre & post treatment aftercare guidelines, to ensure the best possible results, and we will periodically check your treatment results at the start of each session.
If you experience any problems, please let the clinic know straight away, so we can advise you properly.
To start your Tattoo Removal Journey today – Book Online.