Set out below are the terms and conditions on which Beauty Advance Skin and Laser Clinic provides its services to its clients. Please ensure you read and have fully understood them before booking any treatments.
1. All clients should arrive for their appointment at least 5-10 minutes before your appointment is due in case there are any necessary paperwork needing to be completed.
2. Late arrivals may result in a reduced treatment time or a forfeit of the appointment, but as a clinic we will try our best to accommodate you.
3. Any clients who require treatment and brings a child with them under the age of 16 years old, must be accompanied by another adult. As we are not insured to look after children.
4. We cannot treat anyone with Laser or IPL under the age of 16 Years Old without a guardians consent, they must also be available to sign the permission slip at each appointment.
1. We require all clients to give 48 hours notice. Failure to do so may result in either your deposit being taken from your account or you may lose one of your treatments if you are on a course, please feel free to enquire.
2. We endeavour to ensure your appointment runs on time, however should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance and your deposit will be safe.
1. We reserve the right to amend prices at any time on our website, and also to withdraw any promotions.
2. When you are within a promotion, we do not add any further discount, as deductions have already been made.
3. Any client on a course of treatment are required to pay for it within two instalments, first being on the first day of buying, and the second must be paid before the second treatment commences.
1. All appointment bookings require a REDEEMABLE £50 – £100 deposit depending on the treatment or Practitioner you are booking with.
2.We also expect this to be paid before any treatments are booked with Our Receptionist, otherwise we cannot guarantee this booking.
3. For any online deposit’s a 50% of the price charge will be taken to secure the appointment, and at this point your card details will be kept on our online payment system, so that if any cancellations are made within 48 hours of the booking, or if you do not attend, a charge maybe taken of between £50 – £100 or the full treatment price (Depending on which treatment) for the Practitioner’s time.
4. Online deposits will deducted from the total amount of any treatments received that day, so you will be expected to pay a £50 deposit through reception before leaving so we can then book you in for further treatment.
5. You can use your deposit to purchase a course of treatment, but once that block of sessions have been used, you will either need to purchase a new course in advanced or put a £50 deposit on account so you can be booked in for further treatment/ reviews.
6. If you are booked in for a complementary treatment or are a competition winner, you will not be asked to pay a deposit but if you do not turn up for your appointment or try and cancel with in the 48 hours, this will be taken from your account. If you want to ensure this does not happen, you can pay a £50 deposit to secure the appointment and if for any reason you can not attend, this will be taken for the practitioners time instead.
7. All deposits are refundable if you decide to not go ahead with treatment, otherwise it is kept on your account until you have received your final review and then it is refundable to you.
8. Failure to inform the clinic of any cancellation (see Cancellations section) or if you don’t show up will result in this deposit being taken from your account.
Promotions / Special Discounts
- You can only purchase one promotional discount/ special offer per client, unless the offer states otherwise.
- All magazine article offers for 2023, which states a FREE trail is available, only relates to the EMSELLA™️ treatment for Incontinency and Intimacy. Promotional prices are available for the EMSCULPT Neo™️ and EMFACE™️, please call the clinic to find out more.
- We offer 30% off selected* treatments for any student who can provide a student discount card which shows the expiry date.
- There are no double discounts, so we can still offer packages of 3, 6 or 9 treatments, but you will only receive the 30% off the full price.
50% off Selected Treatments Friday 29th September 2023*
- This offer is only available for treatment on the above date, and you can only purchase 1 session of each treatment.
- Treatment must be purchased in full when booking in to the clinic.
- Limited availability, so it is first come first serve.
- If you cancel with in 48 hours, or do not attend, the full amount will be taken for the Practitioners time.
*Does not include Eye Treatments, Test Patches, Prep Session Treatments, Advanced Treatments, Treatments with our Doctor or our Semi-Permenant Make-Up Specialist.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions, or remove this offer at any time.
1. Please note that we do not offer refunds or exchanges on any treatments received or used. However, if you change your mind about a purchased treatment, due to payment being added to account before treatment takes place, we can exchange this for another treatment or product.
2. We offer a 24 hour policy for returns of products that have not been opened, to give you a cooling off period, but after that time, we don’t offer refunds of any products bought, this is due to Practitioner’s advice (with your agreement) these products as part of your consultation, and this could then affect your final results. Your Practitioner will be happy to discuss this with you in your consultation.
3. If for any medical reason you are advised not to continue with your course of treatment or products, please obtain a medical record from your doctor, and unredeemed sessions or unused products will be refunded.
1. While we will try to make every effort to ensure you are booked in with the Practitioner you commenced your treatment with or a preferred Practitioner, we cannot always guarantee this. All of our Practitioner are highly trained to undertake treatments, so this should not affect your results.
1. Please be advised that make-up, deodorant, perfume and only oil based products must be removed prior to any treatments. Practitioners will clean the area, however we can not be held responsible for not removing all the above products as some may lay dormant in the pores and can have an adverse reaction.
2. We ask that all clients using the Soprano Ice Laser Hair Removal Treatment, pre-shave (as advised in consultation) the area before treatment commences, to ensure the appointment runs smoothly & on schedule, otherwise you maybe charged a small amount for this service.
3. For Health and Safety reasons, we can not treat any client who has been in the sun in the last week.
- There are no guarantees with any treatments as each client is different and will react a different way, and the clinic can not be held accountable for recommended treatment amounts as they are only estimations.
- There can be possible side affects associated with each treatment, which you will be informed of with in your consultation and again on your aftercare guideline form/s. The aftercare will have important guidelines you will need to adhere to to ensure the best results and also to minimise the risk of an adverse reaction. If anything does occur, you must let the clinic know immediately so we can advise you further. We will always try our hardest to minimise the chance of adverse reactions happening during treatment (Please see liability policy for more information).
- You must follow the recommended treatment plans and pre and post treatment guidelines to ensure the best possible results.
- You will be expected to have a Final Check Up before any refunds of deposits can be issued, and this can be completed with in clinic or via email, so please let us know which one you would prefer to do, as the staff will sort that out for you. As you will be required to send photos alongside any feedback; if the photos are not clear enough to be reviewed, you may then be expected to attend an appointment at the clinic to have these taken by a practitioner.
1. Please notify us before booking your treatments of any special conditions you may have such as high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes and if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
1. Beauty Advance will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise from any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with its provision of any goods and/ or service to the client. It’s the clients responsibility to ensure the he/she provide us with all relevant medical history prior to each treatment. We will not be laible for any damages that occur as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details. The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Beauty Advance Skin and Laser Clinic regarding the care of a treated area.
We try to provide offers all through the year, but please contact us regarding holiday shutdowns dates, as these dates may vary. We close at Easter and Christmas, for up to 1 week or 2. If any members of staff are away on annual leave then there will be another staff member provided for you, so that your results don’t get affected.
We also reserve the right to amend the above terms and conditions at anytime.
As part of its statutory obligation to foster its business relationships with customers, suppliers and others, the company through its directors has established and contributes a share of its profits to a fund. The company’s customers, suppliers and others are welcome to write to the Trustees delegated managers or administrators to seek a discretionary award. The fund is wholly independent of the company and the unfettered exercise of discretion in respect of the award or non-award of monies is a matter wholly for the trustees of that fund. If you wish to contact the trustees, just let us know and we can direct you.
At your service
If you are new to our treatments and are unsure of what you need then Daniela and her team are here to help and advise. We offer a free consultation to all new clients so we can help you decide what kind of treatments will suit you. For more information call 029 2052 9552.