Waxing is a method of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. New hair will not grow back in the previously waxed area for two to eight weeks, although some people will start to see re-growth in only a week. Almost any area of the body can be waxed, including eyebrows, face, underarms, chest, arms, abdomen, back, bikini, buttocks, legs, hands and feet. There are many types of waxing methods suitable for removing unwanted hair.
Here at Beauty Advance we use a roller wax system, that is cleanser, quicker and makes sure that we don’t put to much wax on the area. This system has all different head size’s for all areas, which are sterilised before each client. We use the method the same way as we used to use the pot wax, by spreading it evening over the skin and taking it of with a paper strip.
Preparation for Wax
• Leave hair to grow for 3-4 weeks
• Do not wear any tight clothes on the area about to be waxed
• Do not wear any lotions or creams on the area to be waxed
• Do not have any hot treatments for 24 hours after wax i.e. bath, sauna, tanning beds etc
• Do not wear any tight clothing for a few hours on the area that has been waxed
• Do not wear any lotions, perfumes, make up or any other skin product for at least 24 hours
If you are looking for permanent hair removal the best known treatment is by laser and our Soprano Ice treatment is the best on the market.
At your service
If you are new to our treatments and are unsure of what you need then Daniela and her team are here to help and advise. We offer a free consultation to all new clients so we can help you decide what kind of treatments will suit you. For more information call 029 2052 9552.